BrainBox My First Maths is a fun way to get younger children engaging with basic mathematical concepts. This easy to pick up memory game has been developed in conjunction with an experienced primary school teacher.
BrainBox is a fast and fun memory game that does not require any pens, pencils, paper, playing board or even a table! Each round takes 10 seconds so all players are involved. A game lasts as long as you want it to, 10 minutes is the norm, but playing for 5 minutes is great fun also.
BrainBox is educational and is perfect for families and groups of friends to play, wherever they are, on a level-playing field. Packed in a sturdy magnetic cube box, BrainBox is ready to play without any set-up time needed.
The rules are simple. You can play solo or with as many people as you want. A player simply picks a card and studies it for 10 seconds (using the sand timer provided) before being asked a question from the back, chosen by the roll of a die. A correct answer means the card is kept, if not it is returned to the box. The player with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes wins! The winner may not be who you expect as this fabulous game is about observation and memory, not just learned facts!
- Fun and easy way to reinforce early maths concepts
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for budding mathematicians
- Designed by an experienced primary school teacher
- Suitable for children aged 5+
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck
Age range: 5yrs+ / Contents: 55 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer, 1 die